UPDATED FOR 2015
Annual Colony fees = $3800* + Homeowners/Condo fees
*Every Colony residence pays $3800 annually for this mandatory amenity package.
Here is the breakdown:
- $1634 for Pelican Landing; canoe/kayak/sailing park, 34-acre private beach park and shuttle service, the 12-court tennis club and 2 tennis pros, the activity and fitness center called the Pelican Landing Community Association. Roving Security.
- $765 for The Colony; gate access and roving security, management of the community at large
- $1,278 (projected) for the Bay Club; the private waterfront dining facility.
We access our private 34 acre beach park on the half hour; you can obtain passes from rom email@example.com.
Websites that may be helpful to expand the total amenity offering:
- Pelican Landing: www.pelicanlanding.org
- The Bay Club: thecolonyfoundation.com
- The Colony Golf Course: thecolonygolfcc.com contact: Donna Marcotte 239-390-3720
- Pelican’s Nest Golf Club: http://www.nestgolf.com
- A.J. Schzmanski 239-947-5670
- Colony Concierge Services: Tammi Reyes 239-390-4709
For a full list of amenities at The Colony, click here.
People who move to The Colony are consistently pursuing a lifestyle that includes activities. Often social in nature, Colony Golf memberships offer a great golfing experience on the 18-hole Jerry Pate designed course for Men’s tournaments, the couples events as well as casual play. Presently two equity memberships are offered to residents; “Sports” is a 90% equity membership offering unlimited golf in the off season and six play in season. Membership includes full use of dining room, fitness, Additional tennis played at The Colony’s six har-tru tennis courts, (these in addition to the 12 courts offer at Pelican Landing). A Full Colony Golf is a $75,000/90% equity Membership provides unlimited golf, Men’s and Women’s tournaments, couples and casual play. Approx. $13,000 in annual dues.
WCI is the developer of the community and is now building two new low and mid rise offerings, Cielo and Terzetto, and is about to present the next 21-story high rise. They plan to present the offering in early 2015.