When I talk to people looking for great homes in Southwest Florida, the most common factor in deciding where they want to live isn’t square footage, or furnishings; it’s the community.
One of the best communities in the area is at The Colony at Pelican Landings: the cosmopolitan high-rise tower known as Palermo.
Here is a profile of Palermo, including what it offers its residents and what stands out about this sophisticated community.
Tuscan Décor with a Florida Flair
Each of The Colony’s high-rise communities has a certain look and feel of its own. For Palermo, that means residents can enjoy a Tuscan theme marked by warm neutral earth tones, rich, ornate furniture and furnishings, and décor that blends the best of Tuscany with the gorgeous Southwest Florida outdoors.
In addition to enjoying everything The Colony has to offer, residents of Palermo benefit from numerous amenities, including:
– Two guest suites
– State-of-the-art fitness center
– Heated outdoor pool with grand spa
– Lush, furnished garden deck and social pavilion
– High-tech theater designed for ultimate comfort
– Elegant social room with bar and serving pantry
– Exquisite, two-story grand salon
– Billiards room
Palermo also has an exquisite view of the Gulf of Mexico and Estero Bay, which means you can watch the brilliant reds, oranges, and yellows of the sunset play across the water and complement the warm tones of the outdoor areas.
Palermo At a Glance
Here are a few key statistics for homes located at Palermo:
- Built in 2002
- Homes are spacious, ranging from 2,910 to 5,983 square feet of living area
- 62 units across 21 floors
- Current listings range in price from $849,000 to $995,000
- Four residential floor plans plus two penthouse-level layouts