Southwest Florida offers a wide variety of homes, communities, and neighborhoods that fit a wide variety of interests and desires for people from all walks of life.
Finding the perfect home, then, means finding the right look and feel – as well as the right environment for you and your family.
I always enjoy taking my clients to one particular community in The Colony at Pelican Landings: the newest high-rise tower on the premises, known as Florencia.
Here is what you need to know to fall in love with the at-ease contemporary living available at Florencia.
Contemporary Style and Relaxed Elegance in Southwest Florida
The communities at The Colony have a unique flair and theme that give true character and warmth to the units and residents who live there.
At Florencia, everything from the décor to the furnishings and the architecture create a powerful impression of low-key luxury – of contemporary designs that are warm and cool at the same time.
Homes and areas within Florencia’s high-rise boundaries have a more modern look and feel with stylish lines, varied color palettes, and subdued versions of today’s latest trends.
Florencia residents can also take advantage of terrific amenities that make living in Florencia – and The Colony – an unbeatable experience.
These amenities include:
- Private elevators
- Furnished business center
- Exquisite view of Estero Bay and the Gulf of Mexico
- Guest suites
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Private movie theater
- Access to outdoor pools and spas
- Private fine dining at The Bay Club
- Billiards/social room
Florencia at a Glance
Here are a few key statistics for homes located in Florencia:
- Built in 2008
- Generous floorplans ranging from 2,451 to 3,276 square feet of living area
- 116 units across 21 floors
- Current listings range in price from $765,000 to $995,000
- Six residential floor plans